Print

05 April 2016

2Crafty Chipboard, Love


'Love'

Please remember to become a 2Crafty blog follower & leave a comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

This month I've got back to my regular white cardstock
background and layered it with lots of gorgeous 
2Crafty Chipboard.


I have painted some Chicken Wire with Colour Blast paste.
By adding a little water to this, it has made an awesome shiny
paint for the chipboard.  Bonus is it dried super quick.


This has been layered with a couple of Wicker Christmas Wreaths
which I messily painted with Dylusions paint.


The little emerald circles have been cut from a Circular
Panel.  These ones have been painted with Prima paint.


I have also used a piece from Circle Revolutions and the 
Love Line word.  These have been coloured with my 
black Big Brush.


The page has been finished off with some more circles that
I have cut from the Circular Panel.







post signature

No comments: