Print

28 October 2015

Precious, for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello 2Crafty fans.

Today I am sharing 2 layouts made with lots of gorgeous 



The inspiration for this page came from the gorgeous
Handrawn Feather.  I have first given all my pieces a coat of
gesso and the Handrawn Freather has been painted.  I used the same
paint for my title, Precious.
The little heart in the middle has been coloured with a 
Big Brush Pen.


All the Circles have been coloured with my black Big Brush.
The pens are an awesome way of adding a quick coat of 
colour to your chipboard without any drying time.


The Mini Tag has received it's normal treatment.
A layer of gesso and some stamping.  
I love the look of stamped images/text on these Mini Tags. 


The circle that I have used as my frame has had a coat of
Glossy Accents for a nice shiny look.






Remember to become a 2Crafty Chipboard blog follower & leave a blog comment to be elegible to go
 in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
post signature

No comments: