Print

07 August 2015

D-lish Scraps, Life is good

Hi there, am back today sharing a page that once again
was from my 'for the bin' pile.

I say 'for the bin', which is where they used to go,
but now I keep them all in a pile because something
I dislike today sometimes turns out to be
something I love tomorrow.


My throw out page is the one with all the colour.  It just didn't work
how I needed it to for a different project I'd done.
The colours are so pretty though and I knew that one day 
I would need it.
I used a cut file with my Silhouette on plain white cardstock
and have then layered that over top of my throw out page.


Some gorgeous Hand Dyed Muslin has been placed in the 
middle of my page for my photo mat.


The noteworthy circle and Life is good banner are
collection.  Tucked under the banner is a Sequin Bow.


Tucked under the bottom left corner is a super cute
deer which was part of a Just Add Paper Kit, as was the
girl Flair Button.


My little cluster down the bottom of the page is some more
die cuts from the Pinkfresh Studios Up in the Clouds collection and


To finish off I have scattered around some flowers from Little 


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, so glad you didn't throw that in the bin! It is perfect for this layout. I love it. Need to learn to use my silhouette...

Sandra said...

Wow Ros, I want to rummage through your "for the bin" pile, lol. This looks stunning, so clever that you were able to repurpose it.