Print

07 July 2015

Happy Little Moments, for D-lish Scraps

Pulled out an old photo for this one.
I love scrapping the older photos.  I think
I find it evokes a memory from the past
that can inspire.
Bring a little smile to your face.

OH!!
and I didn't use white cardstock....just
 for somthing different.


The photo cluster here is made up of lots of little things.
I started by layering a few different Bitty Bags with a 
couple of doilies.  Also in there you will find a couple of 
Jounal It's that came from one of the monthly


The little calico bag that the photo is sitting on
is from a Pinkfresh Studio kit.


Todays little cluster down the bottom is some


Thanks for joining me again this month
Hope you've been inspired!


post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this!! Great layering and stamping!!