Print

21 July 2015

Awesome with 2 Crafty

"Awesome"


My page has been created with some gorgeous chipboard
pieces from 2 Crafty.
The page is so not what I had pictured in my head.  It 
originally started as a girls page until I realised that one
 of the circles fit this photo perfectly.

 
I was able to add a little dimension to my layout by
 layering some of the circles and the "Awesome Title" 
from the "Word Bubbles" set.
 
 
I have also used a couple of "Bubble Clumps" on my page
 too.  All the Bubbles and Circles have been prepared
 with gesso and painted with acrylic paints.
 

Again, I used Liquid Gilding to paint some of my pieces.
The stars from "ATC Hearts and Stars", and the 
"Awesome Word Bubble"





2Crafty Products Used


 Circle Stack
ATC Hearts & Satrs
Bubble Clumps
Word Bubbles



post signature

No comments: