Print

06 June 2015

Cherish, for D-lish Scraps

A few weeks ago I managed to find a bit of mojo when 
I went on retreat and this is what I came up with.

The Scrap FX chipboard piece that I have used just wasn't
 working for me.  No matter what I did, it would sit
 how I wanted it to inmy head.

But then it's not unusual for me to chop up my 
chipboard and manipulate it a little.

The swirly part at the top is from this piece,

and the bottom swirly part is from this piece,


They're perfect together!


Once I got the chipboard right, I have layered lots
 of the gorgeous new Green Tara Fantasy Blooms
 across my page.
I've used the Black/White and Peach ones.
They are so gorgeous and wishing I had each pack.


My photo has been mounted into a little Resin Frame.
It took a little trial and error to cut the photo the
 right size, but am loving the end result.
I've tucked a gorgeous Flair Button in under the flowers
 from the Dip Dye Words set.


My page has been finished off with a gorgeous 


 I'll be back tomorrow, hope you've enjoyed.

post signature

No comments: