Print

07 June 2015

Baby, for D-lish Scraps

Meet my gorgeous brand spankin new great nephew, 
Elijah.
He's so adorably cute and I was lucky enough to get 
lots of baby cuddles today.

The background of my page was done with a couple
of distress inks and the Scrap FX Random 

Tip: if using different colours on your stencils, clean them 
between colours.  The green here was yellow but I hadn't 
cleaned the blue off my stencil.  
Oops.


The Scrap FX chipboard was painted with Shimmerz.
I wanted them to look soft and delicate.


I wanted to introduce another colour to my page so that all
my chipboard wasn't the same.
By adding a Mini Gold Bag as part of my photo 
cluster, I was then able to use this colour on
 my chipboard.


The rest of my layering consists of a Coloured Doily
 and lots of goodies from the May Just Add Paper Kit.


Totally in love with those feathers ♥


My page has been finished off with a little bit of torn
Washi Tape and a splattering of D-lish Enamel Dots.


Hope you've been inspired.


post signature

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout!