Print

06 May 2015

Together, for D-lish Scraps


Hi there, I can't believe how fast my turn comes around.
This year is flying by.

I have once again done my page with just plain white
cardstock and added some ink, stamps and pencils.


I wanted to keep a lot of white space on this page so I have 
embellished it with small clusters of goodies.

The title is Memory Maze chipboard which I have embossed.
When using more than one embossing powder, start with the lightest
colour first, finishing with the darkest.

The little cluster down the bottom is some


I pulled out the Motex and added a little banner.


 All finished off with some more Bitty Blooms, a Sequin Bow and D-lish Dots.


 Tomorrow I'm back with something completely different.  
I used patterned paper!  A bit of a rarity for me lately.






post signature

No comments: