Print

08 March 2015

D-lish Scraps cyber crop

Once a month we have a cyber crop
in the D-lish Scraps Facebook page,

Every 2nd month it is my turn to set one of the 
challenges.  The format has changed a little and I 
thought I would share my challenge here because you
now have a month to enter.

This month because it was February, I made
it all about love.


The challenge is to use the Colours of Love, Pink
or Red, some metallic and the lyrics from a song
either on your page or as your title.


I have used the Barry White song, My Everything.
This little piece of Wordfetti was perfect for my page.

I cut it into an arrow shape and stapled it to






























My cluster here is a few different doilies,
a Sequin Bow, some Coloured Wire and a 





You need to get your pages in by 5 pm AEST before
the next crop starts.  
There's also another 3 fabulous challenges set 
by some of the other DT ladies.
post signature

No comments: