Print

31 December 2014

My most fabulous news


This happened!!



I so have not had a moment to share.

Have shouted it all over Facebook and slapped the magazine
in front of everyone's faces.

And I can't stop smiling about it.

I was so shocked when I got the phone call and it was 
the hardest secret I have ever had to keep.

3 months!!
3 months I had to hold it in and not tell a sole.

Gary knew cause we were both in the car when
the call came through the speakers.  
He so loves to tell everyone about how I reacted.
He treats it like he's giving an Oscar performance and
acts as if I was giving an Oscar speech.

LOL, it was a crazy call.



We've done 5 projects so far and am loving
being challenged by the provided products.

Links to the other 9 amazing
and super talented ladies are up on
the right side of my blog.

Woo Hoo!!

post signature

No comments: