Print

09 December 2014

Just be you,

Back again with another share using some
 more of the
new goodies available in store.


I started my page off by stamping with 
one of my favourite
The I just layered with a bit of colour and 
lots of goodies.


The 2 metal piece that I have under the top and bottom of the
photo.  The top one is a Metal Filigree Doily
 and the bottom is

One the sides of my pages I have used 
some wood look Washi Tape



Also layered under the photo is some 

Also is one of the super gorgeous Little Birdie Butterflies and
scattered around some super cute Little 
which equal super super cute
tiny flowers.


My little cluster on the right is some more Washi Tape,Wordfetti (which is perfect for titles), 
Dream metal charmand some more
 super super cute tiny Little Birdie flowers.



See you all soon for Decembers cyber crop in the
 Scrap Suite facbook page.


post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! Love the stamping and the colors!!