Print

07 October 2014

Amazing, D-lish Scraps share

I started the background of this page a 
couple of months ago.
I watched a technique of using ink on the
 back of your stencils, misting with 
water and then rubbing on your
cardstock.
  It didn't quite work out how I wanted and it wasn't until I cut the cardstock up 
that I liked the effect and I love the
way it looks against the black background.
                                     

I've layered lost of goodies underneath this photo of baby Tanner.
Cotton Twine  and a flair from the About A Boy set.

I've also used some Jounal It's  with a way too cute Freckled Fawn
Sentiment Clip.  I chose to use the star
 clip from the pack
to match in with my page.


I used a Resin Pastel Bunny and added lots
 of stars to the page.


For my title I've again used a Freckled Fawn Woodchip Word.
I have used embossing powder on the title and also on the 
Chipboard Stars.   Love the look of the heat embossing on these.


My page has been finished off with 
some Freckled Fawn Enamel Stars,
Pearl Cabochon Stars, and again,
 a sequin bow.



Have loved sharing with you again this month ♥

post signature

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love it! Gorgeous layout