Print

01 September 2014

Black With Two

This is my last share as a DT member 

Another fabulous mood board this month.
Hot Pink and Yellow!!

Another of my gorgeous nieces in Grandads garden.

 Usually when I add colour to my texture pastes, I
add sprays or paint this time I mixed a piece of Gelato 
in with my Whipped Spackle and it turned out awesome.
Have done this again for another page I'm working on
and love the way the colour stays so vibrant.


No page would be quite the same without some
D-Lish Scraps goodies.  Here I've used a coloured doily,


I've used another one of Charms gorgeous hearts
on this page too as well as the yellow and white doilies.
Hope you can join us this month, the board is awesome,
the colours and awesome and the prize
is pretty awesome too.
Remember you no longer have to use the inspiration
word if you choose not to.

post signature




1 comment:

Heather McMahon said...

This is fabulous Ros! Gorgeous photos too.