Print

01 July 2014

July! arrrgghhhh

O.M.G!!
We are into the 7th month of the year
and it still feels like Chrissy wasn't that long ago.

 I'm kicking off the month with my
Black with Two sample.


Ahhh memories :)
Photo is from 2 years ago on holiday.

We spent the day of Stradbroke Island and had
been sand surfing.

I think this might be the I'm exhausted and had
enough end of the day pic.


My background has been
done with Silhouette sketch pens 
and some coloured texture paste.


I've used a mix of embellishments with some
gorgeous flowers and enamel dots from 


 ♥
I love this stencil.


Hope you can join us this 
month.  We have some awesome 
sponsors and the board
is lots of fun.


post signature

1 comment:

Anne Pennington said...

Love this take on the challenge, Ros - beautiful work!!!