Print

07 July 2014

Introducing Miss Harper Eve

It's been a such a busy weekend full of
scrappy goodness for the D-Lish Scraps 5th
Birthday Bash.

Have loved being a part of it and seeing all the 
gorgeous pages that you're all creating.

Today I'm sharing with you a
page featuring one of my beautiful nieces.


I made this little pocket with some
Vellum Bags.  I have put some mini heart sequins in
the larger bag and sewn across the middle.
I've glued a smaller one on top of this
and decorated it with a Manilla Tag,

Above the photo you can see one of the gorgeous


Scattered around my page you can see
some white sequinsPinkfresh Studio Enamel Brads,
 and someSweet Petites.


So a couple of weeks ago I discovered 
that I could colour the little PVC Doilies and colour I wanted.
I haven't stopped using them since.
I've just used ink and have become a staple item
in my stash.


And naturally, I had to use a Journal It's.
I love them.


Thanks for popping by today.

It's been heaps of fun getting to know everyone
this weekend and am looking forward to seeing
everyone's entry for the Birthday Bash.


post signature

No comments: