Print

09 June 2014

I love a long weekend.

I gots me another challenge done.
You've ot tgo love 3 day weekends.

This is my entry for this month at Show Us Your Stuff.

Criteria is
At least one hand made item.
A sprinkling of stars
A dash of sequins
A title that includes at least 2 different types of alpha stickers
3 buttons/flair
2 photos
1 arrow

My title is #dimples and the # is from
a sticker sheet and the other alphas
are chipboard.

My handmade item is my flair buttons which
hopefully I will be using a lot more of.

(ahem..I bought a button machine 18 months
ago and forgot I had it)











Fingers crossed for some more creative 
time in my studio today.
post signature

9 comments:

Eve said...

love it , your little matching flairs are super dooper

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! LOVE your mixed media and the colors you chose. Great compliment to your wonderful dimple picture. Stop by and share your crafty creation with us! www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Thanks for taking the SUYS challenge. Your LO is gorgeous, love the colours and textures.

Felicity Ives said...

What's not to love? The color, the stitching, the flair buttons (I purchased one too, its gathering dust in its unopened box... bad I know...)and those dimples are too cute! Felicity http://felicityscreativespace.blogspot.com.au/

Catie said...

A great, masculine page with a fab colour palette. Great take on the recipe. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

Unknown said...

Love this arty layout! Brilliant work!

Chloe said...

What a fantastic take on the challenge! Love the colours and fabulous flairs! (wish I had a machine to make them! LOL)
Thanks for joining us at SUYS!

Sue Plumb said...

WOW Ros! This looks fantastic! I love what you have cooked up with the recipe, especially your fabulous background work! Thanks for joining us at SUYS. X

Paula said...

Fabulous layout, so love your background! Thanks for playing over @ SUYS :)