Print

07 June 2014

All You Need is Love, another D-Lish share.

I am so happy with how this page has turned out.

I started with a piece of patterned paper.  Added some
sprays and some texture paste.
The layered on the D-Lish Scraps goodies.

The Scalloped Chipboard Overlay has been given a
coat of gesso and then sprayed and sprayed some more.
I got the marble effect by using heaps of spray and chasing
it around the shape with my heat gun.
When it was dry, I would just add a bit more.




These beautiful mulberry butterflies come in white.
I have sprayed a few of them in a few different colours and they
are so gorgeous.


The muslin is so soft and the colour so pretty.
I scrunch it up a little before gluing it to my pages
to give it some dimension.


I made the little curlicues with some Coloured Wire.
So easy to make.  Just twist around the end of pen or similar
object and as you pull it off the pen, strech it a little.
The little stretching gives it a gorgeous tapered look.
I have used a hot glue gun to stick these
ones in among the flowers.  


I've made my flower clusters with  Vintage Roses


 I finished my page off by adding some of the pretty


Thanks so much for looking and I hope
you've been inspired to make some pretty pages.

post signature

No comments: