Print

07 May 2014

Delightful Little Tanner

Another page I had heaps
of fun with.

I love that this page started as just a boring
piece of white cardstock.

Some stamps and pens and awesome
D-Lish Scraps goodies and it's no
longer boring.

I love that there is no patterned paper
as such on here.

My photos have been matted on some
A perfect alternative to cutting up large
sheets of paper.


The Love Notes Flair I've popped
at the start of my title it totally gorgeous.

Again I've used some Journal It's, a Mixed Ticket Tab
and a Chalk Words.
This is the first time I've used Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Brad Stickers and I'm totally in love.

I also popped on here a Pinkfresh Studio Veneer Heart
which I've coloured in one side blue to match
my page.

                                                                   
Some more Pinkfresh Studio Veneers, this time some
Triangles and an Arrow,  and Enamel
And of course another Journal It's.
                                    

You can see on the photos above and below, I took
some Journal It's Sweet Talkers to use like small
pieces of patterned paper.  I cut them in half and
slid pieces under each end to make it look like
2 long pieces of paper.
There's also a Jumbo Ticket and some cute


Hidden under my title is a gorgeous 
This one coloured with gold.


Thanks so much for stopping by again.



post signature

No comments: