Print

05 August 2013

I had an awesome weekend


I started my Saturday at Kaisercraft for the Victorian Scrapbooking Memories
I took 3 awesome classes and loved them all.

Am playing catch up on my unfinished ones, but this page taught by 
Leonie Neal-Dawson is complete.
I love it.  Love the colours and I knew this photo of Teagan would be perfect.

So happy with the end result ♥


 ♥

 



My time in my craft space on Sunday was spent using the same technique
on a page I've made for this months Show Us Your Stuff challenge.



My handmade embellishment is the little bunting.









These boys are gorgeous!!

post signature

5 comments:

Leonie said...

So glad you enjoyed the classes Ros. Better yet, you're already creating your own layouts using what you learnt, super stoked with that.
You're layout looks so gorgeous!!

Heather McMahon said...

So glad you enjoyed our Techniques Tour day Ros. I think we had as much fun as you did. Your photo works soooo well with that layout! I love your other page too - it's drop dead gorgeous!

Beck Beattie said...

Oh I just loved that pic on your layout it really was perfect, and you definitely took on the techniques learnt in Leonie's class and translated it into another awesome layout! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed the day, it really was a whole lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Hi sweet Ros, I adore your page of Teagan!!
I love the twins photo sooo cute great take on our sketch
Thanks for joining in at SUYSxx

leannes scrappy stuff said...

These layouts are Awesome Ros! Great work is so lovely to see you entering our challenge thanks for joining in Cheers!! x