Print

03 November 2012

Carta Bella for dudes


I've got another share here using the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Kit.
Although the kit is very feminine, this time I decide to try and go for a more masculine look.
A couple of the papers in the kit can be used for either gender and I 
grunged it up a bit to make it more boy like.
Both the brown spotted base paper and the distressed spotty paper
are from the kit.

IMG_1242

I have swiped random streaks of Gesso across the middle of my
page and highled the embelishments and around the photo
with Gelatos.  

IMG_1247

The heart has been cut out of Tim Holtz tickets with a Tim Holtz
mover shaker die.  I have used one of these cute little pins on the
heart and wrapped it in twine.
The little cards are Kaisercraft and I have just spied some similar
ones in the store.  These look awesome.

A

The little butterflies have been cut with a My Favorite Things die.
I coloured some scrap paper with the Gelatos and then run 
it through the big shot. 


IMG_1242 copy



IMG_1252


I have used distress inks on this page, starting with Frayed Burlap, then





 ♥

No comments: