Print

25 August 2012

My first ScrapCake

Done a little sketch for Stuck!


and this is my interpretation.

I got these gorgeous Scrapcake papers what seems like ages ago and
 finally had a play with them last week.
They're a bit special ☺
 Stacked up a few different dies from Cherry Lyn Designs and My Favorite Things Dienamics.  
Used one of my favorite Ali Edwards stamps with some embossing powder.

Lots of foam tape ☺

My little glass heart cabochon with some washi stuck underneath.  I saw this done on a page created by Amanda at D-lish Scraps. 
I love that you can tie washi tape into all different elements on your pages ♥


and a little share of what I've been
up to for Passion4Paper.

Here's a page I have finished using the Beautiful Moments Carta Bella Kit.
The papers in this kit are really gorgeous.  They're also thick and really nice to use.
I picked a photo for this of my Nan with my little Noodle when he was only 5 days old....he was 17 this week.
 Freaking my out how fast that's gone!
IMG_0833 copy 2
I inked a few stamps up with Fired Brick.  The colour matches perfectly with the kit.  
That little birdie in the corner is again a stamp from my Pink Paislee set.  Have 
definately got my money worth out of that one.


IMG_0720

I got a box of Zots from Passion4Paper and they are awesome.
 You have to be carful cause once they are stuck, they are stuck.  They're little
clear 3d dots and I ♥ them 


IMG_0722

All my elements have been inked with Brushed Corduroy.  


IMG_0725


Hope you all are having an excellent weekend.  


No comments: