Print

09 June 2012

Here's a quick share of the hearts that I made for the Passion 4 Paper booth at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.  
You will find Passion 4 Paper live at stand 83 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Bank the expo is open fromJune 9 - 11, 2012from 9am – 5pm daily.
This first heat has been made using the beautiful papers from the Bo Bunny Amrossia collection.  This collection of papers is really beautiful.  The Dream Come True sticker I have cut down with aSpellbinders die and mounted it on chipboard to give it a bit of dimension.  My birdie has been cut from a Sizzix die. The twine on my hearts is The Twinery Carribean. All my edges were inked with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink  .  I just love the colours of this heart ♥

 With my 2nd heart, I've once again used the Donna Salazar Spellbinders Rose Creations but this time I've used some of Heidi Swapps Color Magic resist paper to make them.  Do you like the bright colours?  The background has been sprayed with Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise and the large flower and the Heidi Swapp banner have been sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio sprays.  I am so in ♥ with these sprays the Flat Fabios have no glimmer to them, just a solid colour and they are so nice and bright.  Gorgeous.



My last heart has been made with the same Prima collection made my cards with in my last post.  Frilly edge and flowers have been sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Glory of the Seas Gold. The 5 leaves I used all started out the same colour but I thought they looked a bit bland so I have sprayed 2 of them with Lindýs Stamp Gang Cadbury Mild Chocolate Brown and I love how they turned out.  I finished it off with my Pink Paislee  stamps and My Favorite Things Dienamics butterfly die.


                                          Have an awesome last long weekend of 2012.


No comments: