Print

31 July 2011

Back in the saddle....and a sketch challenge


So it's been a productive weekend as far as time spent with myself goes. Saturday and Sunday afternoon spent in the craft room. The first page I'd like to share is for The Kaisercraft blog. I haven't been blog hopping in ages and when I visited this one I was really impressed with what their DT are doing. Gorgeous stuff.
Anyways this is the sketch and my interpretation.
Another tractor pic....there are plenty more of these photos still.

This is my Dad and brothers on his 60th.


....and finally, my gorgeous husband.


Enjoy your week.









3 comments:

pauline said...

yeah, she's back. Good job ros

Unknown said...

Love the new look blog and the pic at the top :o) So good to see you getting some scrapping done, your such a talented gal!! *hugz*

Tammy said...

Stunning work as always Ros, I really like the lil one rolling the dough sweet layout!