Print

03 February 2011

I did say I'd be back in a week

....not too bad, only a few days late. I did, though spend some time this week putting up a few sneak peaks of my layouts on the Bakers Dozen blog.

I've spent some time making some cards for a few challenges. This first one is for Club Anya Saturday Sketch. I tried to do vintage, not really what I'm used to doing, so I found it a bit tricky and not happy with the result at all.


So love this image. It's a digi from All That Scraps and the scroll in the background is a digi from Make It Crafty. I'm entering this in the ATS Wednesday Challenge and for this week the theme is Anything Goes. This is also the first time I used my Copic Airbrush and I really, really like it.

It feels like I've been waiting forever for my next cutie to arrive. I got 3 of these Simply Sassy girls and had a colour with all of them, then was straight back on here to order more. They are just so gorgeous.
It's our Miss Princess's birthday today so I used one of my Sassy stamps for her card and also am entering it in Sugar Bowl Challenge which this week is a sketch.




Can you believe it's the last day of school holidays. I can't believe how fast they go!! That also means my 4 weeks off is almost over. I only feel like had a couple of weeks leave....just not enough time to do everything.


3 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for playing the sugar bowl!

Unknown said...

Good to see you back so soon Ros :o) You have some gorgeous work going on there. *hugz*

Sarah B said...

Gorgeous Card, love the image, Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl, Good Luck, hugs Sarah B X