Print

08 June 2010

Take two..

that's how I feel with a couple of these cards. Two of the images I had to colour from scratch after cutting them out and this first card has been salvaged and extra flowers added to cover my mistake.


So, it's been 4 weeks since I gave up smoking. Yay me :) but the problem is I don't have an excuse to leave my craft room anymore. I used to pop out and have a coffee with a smoke whenever I needed a nicotine hit. Well since I gave them up I've sort of started taking my coffee into my craft room with me. Big mistake, yeah. A full cup right over the middle of my craft table, over the card I'd spent 2 hours making and over a pile of coloured images.


This first card is of Lilith, she's one of the Lil Lolita stamps from Tickled Pink. This is the card I tried to salvage by covering up with flowers and cutting around the ruined paper. Heaps of people know I'm not a fan of purple but I think it really suits her.



This is Willow, another Lil Lolita stamp. LOL, I just noticed I haven't coloured her eyelids. Whoops, will have to fix that.



....and another one, this time Evie. So cute. Out cats name is Eevee and recently I moved my desk around and right above the hutch is one of the central heating vents - she's moved there. Permanently perched on the top of my desk. The only time I see her moving about now is to go to her food. How cute is this stamp!!!!



The image on this card is Kraftin Kimmie stamp and she's called Perfect Poison. I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw her.



Finally this is a digi image from Tiddly Inks. The sentiment says 'not ur average princess'. I saw this saying on a card on a blog I looked at last week but don't know who's it was. Cute but, I will definitely use it again.



So did I learn my lesson. I'd like to say yes, but then last night as I'm at my table making this last card, I couldn't help myself. I had to have coffee.

3 comments:

vickii said...

gorgeous cards Ros, and congrats on giving up smoking.
hugs
vickii

Honor said...

Well done on giving up smoking Ros, keep up the good work. Love the cards, they are fantastic !
*hugs* Honor

Unknown said...

Hey Ros, I can sympathise. I started back on Tony Ferguson weightloss stuff today. I am so hanging for coke and chocolate :o( But good on you, think of all that money you can spend at Chandon now lol. Love your cards! Good to see you still blogging too :o) *hugz*