Print

09 July 2009

This is what zapped my mojo!!

These are the pages I was asked to do for Scrapbook Creations. Loved that I was asked. Loved the opportunity. Hated the topic!! It was sport. My son is far from a sporty person and I really struggled with the topic. It also had to have some journaling on it, another thing I wouldn't usually do.

This first page is Emma. My step father coaches Emmas soccer team and because I don't know her I just did my journaling on facts about girls in soccer. I'm really happy how this page turned out. I did ruin about 8 sheets of patterned paper on this one though, trying to get it right.

This next one is Jord and Gary practicing karate. I don't mind this page. I used colours that I wouldn't normally put together.


This last page is when Geelong won the footy finals.

I think I struggled so much with them because the topic just isn't me.

Anways they are all in this months mag. Jords pretty happy to see himself there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW!!! Awesome pages Ros. I must admit I think I would struggle with that subject too but you have done a fantastic job. Will have to go and buy that mag. :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see your pages in print! You've done a great job of scrapping a tricky topic, I especially like the first layout, using rhinestones and the birdie. Anthea :)

Poppy said...

gorgeous pages.
poppy

Al Hannah said...

Ros congratulations on your huge spread in Creations. Totally rocking it girl!
Fab layouts - not easy to scrap sports type photos, but I love all the different techniques 'n stuff you have done. Great work ;)

Chris Millar said...

I think they look fantastic Ros!! Congrats on being commissioned!
Just wanted to let you know that I've paid it forward on my blog and my 3 gifts are on their way around the world. 1 went to NZ, 1 went to Ireland and 1 went to Canada!! Cost me a fortune in postage, but was heaps of fun!