Print

21 June 2009

I ummed and arred about putting this here

...but I've seen some of the new releases on another blog now. I've been waiting for what seems like ages to get my hands on the new Kaisercraft Penny Royale and it was so worth the wait. The stuff is gorgeous. In fact all the new ranges are.

So I scrapped, for the first time in ages. I didn't exactly do a page but I still scrapped!! No stamps or pencils in sight, just a gorgeous off the page product. A Kaisercraft key holder in the shape of a birdhouse. How cute is this!!





I've layered heaps on this and the centre of the bird house has a circle die cut and I've used rubons on acetate circles and layered them over the top of this. I love how it's turned out. I originally thought I'd have to gift it to someone though cause the colour theme in our house is browns and greens, it doesn't quite match.
I then thought I could put it in my craft room and hang ribbons from it on little rings, but I've got a pretty cool ribbon holder already. Now I've decided that it is definitely going in the craft room. I'm going to hang my plastic templates and stencils from it and also my Tim Holtz ink mat thing, which I've been looking for a place to hang for ages.

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Well
I can see why you wanted to show this off sweetie! Its stunning! and what a great idea for its use!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Ros....will look fantastic in your craft room... love the new ranges too... :0

Anonymous said...

Wow, what beautiful work Ros! All your layering has really brought these papers to life, and I love your birdie! Anthea :)

Unknown said...

It is so cute. I love birdhouses. I can't wait to get my hands on the new family tree at kaiser. Love your work Ros.

Melissa said...

Oh Ros, fantastic Ros and you have really shown off those new papers.I looked in the new mag that Jus got for the store and I didn't really like the look of some of them.But this is absolutely stunning.The layering incredible.I bet it looks amazing on the wall in your scrap room.

Melissa Kennedy said...

Its gorgeous and stunning. Absolutely beautiful Ros. Why would you umm and arr about posting this?????

Unknown said...

Stunning, gorgeous & awesome!!!!
You are so creative & talented, Ros.

Chris Millar said...

Ros, this is stunning! Brilliant cutting work!

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning creation!
Vanja

Bec said...

WOW Ros, this is stunning..

Emma said...

Wow wow wow totally stunning...
Emma x