Print

09 March 2009

two of my boy

This first page is using Bo Bunny grease monkey papers and stickers, its a layout for Chandon Craft. The pics of my baby 10 years ago. I've wanted to scrap this photo for ages but didn't quite know how I wanted to do it. It's one of my fave pics of him. Noodle is my nickname for him, he doesn't really like it tho now that he's getting older.
This next one I've used another fave pic of mine with Pink Paislee papers. A few other favourite things on the page are the Maya Road sheer owl, clock and journal spots.
Have been busy today trying to get some photos organised for my layouts I've been asked to do for Scrapbook Creations. Was getting a bit worried the last week, wondering what to do. It's all sorted in my head now, so now all I have to do is get the ideas to paper.
Hope everyone's having a relaxing long weekend....I've got tomorrow off too and plan to spend most of the day in my craft room. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 great layouts ros, thanks for sharing. I'm likin' those maya rd transparencies!!!

Melissa said...

OMG Ros, I just lurrve your new look blog.You clever chickie, it is soo gorgeous.It makes you want to feel it.GORGEOUS.
And now to your latest creations.Both fantastic in their own ways.I so want to see the new MR sheers.They are getting better and better.Fantastic LO using the new BO BUNNY .

Tammy said...

Hi Ros,
Gorgeous work and I like the new blog design too.
Hope all is well there sweetie.
T. x