Print

10 January 2009

kaisercraft argentella

is gorgeous. I bought a new stamp folder last week and it comes in a raw form for you to build and decorate. The folder holds 20 stamp sets. Had been wondering what papers I was going to use and then as soon as I saw these gorgeous black and white ones I knew!!
I also finally got a pull-ez. Really wanted the black one but none left so I settled for blue. I did think I owned heaps of ribbon but I still have quite a few holes left in mine to fill so great excuse to get some more.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your stamp holder...looks gorgeous. I bought a Pull Ez too and its fantastic..but boy do I need more ribbon to fill it!!!!

peachy said...

your stamp folder looks gorgeous ros, i wasnt keen on those papers but i love what you have done with them, i really need one of those pull ez

Anonymous said...

This folder is fabulous! I'm usually not too keen on those diy storage things, but I love what you have done with the black and white.

Melissa said...

Wow Ros, how classy is that folder now.I only saw these papers today and thought...Hmmmm... but you have really brought them to life.How many pages does it fit and what plastic sleeves are you using to place the stmaps on?

Renee said...

OMG Ros your stamp holder is stunning - so elegant and classy just love it!

Julie Varadi said...

your folder looks great ros .... good to see inspiration coming back lol .... remember turn the volume up on the cd player ....