Print

10 December 2008

kaisercraft entry

i picked up my kaisercraft scrap off entry the other day. It got top 14 and got me into the next round. It was quite a hard thing to do with being so limited with what could be used. In my pack I got 4 sheets of paper, black paint, a pack of flourishes, a 2009 album, 2 different sizes of white flowers, black and red pearls and a pack of rub ons. The rub ons were difficult to use because they were the ones with all the sayings like 100% created by me, so I had to cut them up to suit what I was doing. The flowers were also really hard to use. Even tho I got 2 different sizes, they were both white so I had to try and adapt them using rubons, ink and paint. I was able to add my own ribbon because its something that kaiser dont make









4 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG Ros, you did well making that divine album out of those products...yum, and what a great idea too...to remember Birthdays.Love how you used the red pearls as flourishes...gorgeous

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow that album is just gorgeous, i love how you have used the papers and all the details....just fantastic

Unknown said...

Beautiful Album Ros. You put alot of effort into it and it shows. Congrats on making it to the top 14

Tammy said...

It is gorgeous Ros, Love how you altered and adapted the white flowers! : )