Print

21 September 2008

Melissa Kennedy loves my blog :)

She gave me an i love ur blog award, how cool. I didnt really get seriously into this craft until around jan/feb this year. After i was asked to design some layouts for Chandon Craft i started to accept my scrapping as being 'OK'. I'd bought SMs masters mag and had seen Melissas work in it but didn't realise at first she was a local, she worked at Kaiser or what a gorgeous person she is.
Yesterday I was a newbie at the Crop for a Cause days that she organises and I had the most relaxing and enjoyable day I've had in a long time. It was also obvious that a huge amount of work goes into setting these days up. I sat with the best company I could ask for, the views were amazing and the atmosphere full of laughter. She runs these days every 3 months and I am going to be a regular.

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Melissa Cook, I know Mel only through an online site when i first started scrapping and she is the most genuine, caring person. Her scrapping is awsome.
The next two i only met a few months ago but they are great fun and they scrap heaps, loved looking at their work yesterday, very cool. Nicole and Sharni.
My next one is the Crop 4 a cause blog because i want everyone to check this out. Look at the older posts. The photos show what a great day this is and the stories touch us.

3 comments:

peachy said...

thanks so much Ros, i love your blog to, and it was good catching up with you again on sat

Melissa said...

OH Wow Ros, thank you very much for your kind words and your friendship.I have truly missed you over at Scrap Pile the past few months.I am touched that you love my blog and think so much of me.Hugs, Mel xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ros,

I think I saw your frame on Saturday at Chandon...how bizaar.
I love your frames. I'm reasonably new to blogging and hadn't discovered anyone else in Geelong so I will have a look at some that you mention.

Paula