Print

03 August 2008

is the weekend over already?


I have spent heaps of time this weekend in my craft haven but have emerged tonight feeling a little less than productive. I have finished 3 los for Chandon, 1 for myself, finished my acetate card for a swap and made another card. I'm lucky if I can put a lo together in a week with the way that I fuss about them and here I've done 4 but feel like i've not done much . confused. The 3 los I've done for Chandon are the new kaiser papers..gorgeous.

The one I did for myself is with LYB Zachs Life, which I've wanted for ages and ages. Got it on thursday and am very impressed, its even better irl. Something else Raqual ordered in for me was my latest embossing folder for the cuttlebug, Swiss Dots. It is so cute. I love it. I slapped this card together just before because I just had to try it out. The bird has been stamped in red but for some reason the scan came out pink.


The little white banner is done with one of the cuttlebug embossing strips.

I'm going to see Heidi!!!! Yay, got a ticket to her class in december which i'm sure will be here before i know it.

Seventeen days now until my baby is 13. I'm having trouble coping with this, i feel this is more of a milestone for me than turning 30 was.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh Ros How exciting about Heidi, just reading her blog I imagine her to be just so full of energy!
Love that swiss dots folder too, if I had a cuttle bug it would be one of my must haves!