Print

31 August 2008

Basic Grey

....not really been a fan, some lovely papers but didnt know what to do with them and not quite me.....until now. The new basic grey is so gorgeous. I have finished a kaiser frame for chandon in 'ambrosia', gorgeous orange papers and last night I had a play with basic grey 'Eva'






























....and a couple of close ups
just thought id throw this one in, its another acetate card, this time for a swap on the Chandon Craft forum, am loving this colour combo atm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, what great detail in the layers around the photo. Lovely work! Now I'll have to have a look at the new basic grey myself...

Melissa said...

OMG Ros, that BG LO is just stunning, all those gorgeous layers.I looked at those paisleys and went BLAH, but you have really made them beautiful.